LIKE on FB

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

MY STYLE: DIY Shirt Dress


Happy hump Wednesday loves. We're already midway through a short work week- woot! I extended my 4-day Easter weekend by an additional day to catch up on some much needed rest but because I'm such a busy body, I didn't actually rest. Either way, it was great to be out of the office (as always).

In my last post, I mentioned that I was slightly obsessed with the latest off-the-shoulder trend. I have yet to see an off-the-shoulder item that I dislike. With that said, I went on YouTube and found this video showing me how to quickly and easily transform a button-down shirt into an off-the-shoulder top. In this case, I transformed a men's shirt into a shirt dress (slightly shorter version but cute). I paired it with some not so new fringe heels and my everyday Michael Kors bag (mini-suitcase). I LOVE how the entire outfit turned out. Do you?







Outfit Details::

Shirt Dress- DIY
Heels (old)- via GoJane
Bag- Michael Kors
Sunnies- H&M


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews