LIKE on FB

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

MY STYLE:: Denim Off-The-Shoulder


Hey loves! Happy Tuesday!!

So here I am again with another custom-made off-the-shoulder top and there will be more to come. Of course, if I have the option to have something made verses ordering online, shipping, waiting etc., then I always choose to get it made, if I can. Off the shoulder tops are trending heavily at the moment and they are the perfect wardrobe pieces for the Spring. Paired with shorts, there are even better for sunny, beach days or lunch by the sea.

I decided to use the back side (wrong side) of this denim fabric to make the top instead of the right side because the right side was a very sharp blue. Perhaps I'll use the right side for something else.







At the end of the shoot I just couldn't deal with those heels anymore so I switch out into something a lot more comfy--my trusty white Converse



Outfit details::
Top (custom made)- similar here |love this one and this one
Skirt- here
Heels- Old
Sunnies- H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews