LIKE on FB

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Summer Florals



As much as I absolutely love Fall, I am standing in the gap and holding on to the Summer days for all you fashionistas who love the Summer but are already experiencing the weather change. The Summer days are quickly fading and as soon as you know, it'll be Christmas.



On my recent travels to Czech Republic and Austria, I stopped in at the Designer Outlet Parndorf near Vienna, which is tax-free by the way, to browse through the outlet stores. Desigual is fairly new here in the Cayman Islands so I was not overly familiar with the brand although they've been around since 1984, but this dress caught my eye because my favourite colour was so prominent. I would say the variation of prints and designs of the brand are for eclectic persons who like busy prints and flamboyant splashes of colour so if you're more on the conservative side, this store is definitely not for you.




Outfit Details::
Dress- Desigual (sold out on website)
Bag- Kenneth Cole
Sunnies- Tom Ford
Lipstick- MAC Morange



1 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY LOVELY

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews