LIKE on FB

Sunday, September 20, 2015

MY STYLE: Neutral Fall


Autumn is as joyful and sweet as an untimely end- 
Remy de Gourmont


Just like black and white, in my opinion, the combination of white paired  with camel, tan or beige is equally as classic. It is one of those combinations that look great on anyone and transitions from season to season. I firmly agree that colours outside of black and gray can and should be worn in the winter. Afterall, colour brings light to any mood and we all know what the winter is like.

Of the few pieces that I purchased on my recent trip to the Czech Republic, I think this is my absolute favourite. As simple as it is, it is my favourite because it was so inexpensive yet the comfort and quality are just remarkable. Let's not forget to mention the colour....totally swoon-worthy.




Outfit Details::
Poncho- Here and here
Skinnies- Forever XXI
Shoes- Steve Madden
Sunnies- zeroUV
Bag- Local boutique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews