LIKE on FB

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

MY STYLE: Lace x Ripped Denim


Happy hump Wednesday loves, we're half way there!!

Continuing with the theme of mixing delicate with a little toughness and edginess, again, here I am pairing delicate lace with ripped/ distressed denim. I think this outfit is perfect for weekend shopping or as one of my style moguls Wendy would say, "brunch"! 




I was so happy to nail this action shot because usually I'm stationery when taking pics for my blog

Outfit Details::
Top- Old (similar here)
Jeans- D.I.Y Ripped Jeans (try these)
Heels- similar here and here
Bag- Michael Kors (similar here)
Sunnies- zeroUV
Necklace- local





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews