LIKE on FB

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

MY STYLE: Chevron Jumpsuit




Summer days are hot and in the Caribbean, the days are hotter than anywhere else in the world (or at least it feels like it) so I try my best to dress cool but remain stylish. This lightweight jumper/jumpsuit is airy and comfortable; cool enough to stroll around in the daytime and classy and stylish for an evening out. Pair it with a blazer and you have a chic dinner outfit. To add the perfect pop of colour, I grabbed my Michael Kors structured bag. 





Outfit Details::
Jumpsuit (sold out)
Bag- Michael Kors
Sunnies- ZeroUV
Heels- Steve Madden
Lipstick- MAC Diva

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews