LIKE on FB

Sunday, August 30, 2015

MY STYLE: Draped Cape

Hi loves,

It has been a mighty long time since I've blogged but do not despair, all is well. I've just been traveling ALOT and I will share a few pics from my recent travels. In the meantime, I'm sharing a recent look that I wore to a Farm-to-Table dinner last Thursday night. The dinner was sooooo good. All produce was local and the menu centered around my favourite fruit, mango!

Although the Summer really never ends here in the Cayman Islands, for others around the world, they are dusting off fall boots, ponchos, knits and packing away the bikinis and flops. In preparation for the Fall, I thought this high-low poncho top would be perfect for a warm but breezy evening dinner by the water.

In this post you'll also see several smiles because I shot with one of my favourite photographers on island and it had been almost 2 years since we worked together (thanks buddy!)



(narrow feet problems.....feet always sliding forward)


(mid-sentence)


Outfit Details::
Top- UrbanOG (in gray)
Skinnies- H&M
Sunnies- ZeroUV
Heels- Sold Out (sorry!)
Bag- Kenneth Cole
Lipstick- MAC Morange



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews