LIKE on FB

Thursday, February 26, 2015

MY STYLE: Purple Pleats


It's almost Friyay!! Woot! Do you have any plans for the weekend? 
The weather has been nothing short of amazing over the past 2 weeks. The temperature fell to 64 degrees and of course, some found it to be too 'cold' and others like me were simply just basking. To be honest, it was a bit chilly for the Cayman Islands considering that we're so used to scorching temps, but I loved every minute of it--so did my maxi skirt.


I do have a few pleated maxi skirts and would like to add a few other colors to my collection. When I saw this magenta colored one, I squealed with excitement. These skirts tend to come in a 'One Size fits all' size but I really think designers/ manufacturers should change that. There is absolutely nothing on this earth that is a 'One Size fits all' because we're all different and I had to alter the waist of my skirt a little.



My look was inspired by Folake of Style Pantry and Blaire of Atlantic Pacific. The combination of the versatile denim shirt with the pleated purple maxi skirt was perfect in my eyes and so I had to put my spin on it.



Outfit Details::
 Denim Shirt- H&M | Maxi Skirt- Local Boutique | Heels- Shoe Republic LA | Sunnies- Tom Ford



1 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I totally agree with you, one size fits all does not work. I love the colour palette in this look, such a lovely skirt. I really need to add more pleated skirts to my collection.

Princess Audu

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews