LIKE on FB

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MY STYLE: Oh Mickey!



Hi loves! Things have been crazy busy lately so I took a mini hiatus from blogging but I'm back! Between training sessions for work, traveling and other work events, I have not had a minute to myself but during my quick trip to West Palm Beach, I scored this Mickey Mouse sweater. I have been looking for the right Mickey sweater for a minute and Target was the answer to my prayer.


There is a shade of red for every woman- Audrey Hepburn

Red is not a colour that I have alot of.  I haven't quite nailed down one reason as to why I don't own or wear alot of red but I find that I've been acquiring more and more pieces in red. As for wearing red lipstick, this is another rarity for me but I couldn't avoid it in this look. 







Outfit Details:: Sweater- Target| Skirt- Tailormade | Heels- Old




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews