LIKE on FB

Thursday, October 2, 2014

MY STYLE: White Petals



I have been seemingly yet unintentionally wearing alot of white lately. I've stated time and time again that I just simply love white. It's cool, classy and in my humble opinion, can be worn throughout the year despite the season or occasion.



I love the petal detailing on this top. I would never be caught dead or alive in this top in my teens, twenties or even early thirties, so the fact that I totally appreciate details like this on my clothing nowadays says quite a bit about the evolution of my style choices and taste. I instantly gravitated to this blouse when I saw it. I think it's perfect for all seasons....ok, perhaps not winter but definitely spring, summer and early fall.



Let me introduce you to my latest love, Mr. Kenneth Cole. Although it was an impulse buy, it had been a minute since 1- treated myself and 2- the beginning of my collection of classic, multi-purpose pieces. Since purchasing this bag, everyone and I mean everyone has been swooning over this structure piece and hey, what a beautiful way to welcome the fall--my favourite season.






Photos by SS

Outfit Details::
Top- Local boutique | Pants- Victoria Secret (old) | Wedges- Anne Michelle (old) | Handbag- Kenneth Cole | Sunnies- Tom Ford




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews