LIKE on FB

Monday, October 20, 2014

MY STYLE: Neon Lights


Happy Monday dolls! Kicking off another week with bright Neon Lights. 
When I first learned of ChicWish, I was overjoyed because as you know, I'm a lover of full, flared skirts and ChicWish has so many options at amazing prices. 
The fullness of this skirt is exactly how I like my skirts--the fuller the better.

Have an amazing Monday!










Photos by SS

Outfit Details::
Top- Asos (sold out)| Skirt- Chicwish | Heels- Jessica Simpson

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great makeup info thanks for your article anyway do you know professional makeup artist in the philippines

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews