LIKE on FB

Friday, October 10, 2014

MY STYLE: Midi Tulle & Denim


Always wear your invisible crown

Whenever I'm in tulle skirts, I feel like a princess. I think it's because of the poofy, airy, magical feel of the skirt. In previous posts you would have seen me in the longer version of this skirt but I had to get the shorter version too, I just had to. Of course for a simple casual look, I paired the skirt with my trusty, go-to denim shirt.











Photos by SS

Outfit Details::
Top- H&M | Skirt- Chicwish | Heels- Steve Madden | Sunnies- ALDO



3 comments:

Tamara Chloé said...

Denim and a tulle skirt!
Wow just genius!

Looking fabulous dear and I love the touch of pink on your lips.

Enjoy a fabulous weekend.

xx Tamara Chloé

www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

ms cookie said...

gorg

Tanya said...

This is so pretty. I love it!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews