LIKE on FB

Monday, September 1, 2014

MY STYLE: Lady



As a self-proclaimed fashionista, I must admit that I do not always follow fashion rules, trends, fashion history etc., which leads me to say that I never did quite understand the rule, 'No White After Labour Day'. I eventually got around the researching the rule and while I now understand its origin and on-going tradition, I can't promise that I will adhere it. 

The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you- Coco Chanel

I LOVE white. I've repeated it in several blog posts but I really, really do. White is so pure, so classy, so lady-like, so fresh, so crisp. Whenever I wear full white, especially a dress, I feel so royal.













Photos by SS

Outfit Details::
All pieces from local boutiques


1 comments:

Princess Audu said...

I love white too, its just so crisp and classy and you look stunning. The dress is lovely, great addition of the turban, you look very royal indeed.

Princess Audu

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews