LIKE on FB

Thursday, August 28, 2014

MY STYLE: Tulle & Lace




From time to time, I'll go through the gallery of blog photos I have taken over time and sometimes I stumble upon outfits that were never posted. I first debuted this tulle maxi skirt here and it is one of my favourite looks. 






I first saw this statement necklace on Kela of Kela's Kloset when we met at the Style Bloggers of  Color Conference in Miami in 2013. I instantly fell in love with it and was on the hunt ever since. I just had to have it. Totally swooning!




Photos by SS



Outfit Details::

Skirt- Here | Top- Random store in Miami | Necklace- Here | Shoes- Steve Madden Marlenee (Pewter)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews