LIKE on FB

Sunday, November 4, 2012

MY STYLE: Keeping it roots

Happy Sunday beauties:
Hope you're having a pleasant weekend so far and enjoying what's left of it. My weekend was more eventful than it usually is. Hung out with a co-worker on Friday night, Saturday I had one makeup client and today, well, I'm supposed to be in a photoshoot for a 2013 calendar. Will keep you posted on that.
The title for this post pretty much sums up my look. I love wrapping my hair but I hardly ever get the chance to do it because I can't wrap it and go to work...boo hoo. In my opinion, wrapping locs just gives you a completely different look. A head wrap as a simple accessory can change an entire look.

The weather has been nothing short of pefect lately and so I wanted to kick-start the island 'winter' by wearing this beautiful off-the-shoulder sweater I bought from Victoria Secret many moons ago. I paired it with another old piece- my go to, dark blue, wide leg jeans, threw on my oversized wooden earrings and a jumbo, beaded necklace and was out the door.
Sweater- Option 1 (on sale) | Option 2
Jeans- Option 1 (on sale) | Option 2 (on sale- love these) | Option 3 (love the price)
Beaded Necklace- Option





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews