LIKE on FB

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MY STYLE: Colour-blocking Leopard

Ok, so maybe I'm getting a little too excited about this whole print mixing thing because today is the 3rd day in a row that I've mixed prints.
When I bought this skirt, I had no idea what I was going to pair it with and I really didn't want anything that would be too matchy matchy so it sat in the closet for a while.
I admire how Chesca of A La Mode Wearhouse mixes her prints so I asked her how she would pair this skirt and she suggested pairing it with a white shirt and leopard heels for a day time look. I was like huh, what, hmm, I'm not sure how that's gonna lok but figured I'd give it a go and this is pretty much how it turned out.
Skirt- Local boutique
Top- TopShop (here)
Shoes- Similar here
Necklace- Option here









1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice look, I love that skirt :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews